SummaryExperienced, self motivated, developer with a strong desire to learn why and how things work. I love challenges because they always make for great learning experiences. I'm interested in challenging opportunities that will allow me to continue to grow as a developer and individual.
- Responded to email on a regular basis.
- Had lots of meetings.
- Sometimes had time to code and solve problems.
- Developed and maintained numerous public and internal web application and service components for a SaaS system housing billions of aircraft maintanence records.
- Worked closely with UPS in an expressive agile process to develop a custom reconciliation management solution, which allowed them to oversee the compliance status of their entire fleet in accordance to FAA maintanence regulations in real time. The application and supporting services bidirectionally integrated AirVault and UPS's existing MRO system.
- Developed a horizontally scalable and resilient OCR solution, which has proven to successfully process as many as 83 million multi-page backlogged documents in as little as 48 hours.
- Extensive focus on creating seamless single page applications to support document searching and management.
Developed internal quality of life tools for system management as part of 20% time.
- Admin tool for searching application exception logs, enabling dev and support to troubleshoot more effectively.
- Admin tool for modifying the process for which a document sequentially takes through the system when uploaded. (demo)
- Microservice for persisting and retreiving key/value pair configuration for all application settings.
- Continuous integration and deployment, service uptime monitoring tools, and chat integrations for the like.
- CSS framework agnostic standardized theming for modernizing all public facing user interfaces.
- Point of contact for web service integrations between the Oklahoma AOC and external state agencies.
- Developed & maintained a service bus for agency-to-agency use capable of receiving, transforming, routing, and delivering variety of message schemas and formats.
- Worked as part of a team developing a replacement for the dated oscn.net case search website; specifically the front-end and application tier.
Here is a short summary of the some of the notable frameworks, libraries, tools, and concepts that I've either adopted or been exposed to over the years. Dates listed represent tools that I was using during that time and do not necessarily coincide with the chronologically matching employer.2017 & Beyond
Angular 1.x, ReactJS, Angular 2, jQuery, Electron, SQLite, Git, LESS, SASS, Jekyll, Node.js, Gulp, ASP.NET MVC 5, ASP.NET Core, Ubuntu 14 LTS, Windows Server, SQL Server, Docker, Unicorn, JSON API's, JSON Web Tokens, Bootstrap 2, Bootstrap 3, Bootstrap 4 (beta), Material Design2015 - 2016
Angular 1.x, HTML5 API's, CSS3, LESS, SASS, Bootstrap 2, Bootstrap 3, D3.js, Phaser.js, ASP.NET MVC 5, NancyFX, Node.js, Socket.IO, SignalR, Gulp, Ruby on Rails 3, ActiveRecord, Git, TFS, SQL Server, Dapper, Windows Server, Ubuntu 14 LTS, Agile Scrum(ish) SDLC, ElasticSearch, JSON API's, JSON Web Tokens, Amazon Web Services2012 - 2014